Website Planning

 Website Overview:

The content of my Website will be Metal music news and presently relevant topics such as upcoming tours, festivals, performances etc. My website will focus on positively representing metal music and metal music artist, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age or sexuality though i may have a larger focus on younger metal artists to conform to the needs of my target audience. I will represent these values through not prioritising any one social group (aside from age) and representing that which is most relevant and interesting in metal music news at the time. The overall values of my website will be positively covering metal news, supporting all social groups who enjoy listening to metal music and to cover metal news without discrimination against anyone.  

Pinterest Board

Magazine/Website Pinterest Board

Article Subjects

Judas priest renews their status as Metal icons.

Why buying a magazines is better than reading online.

Hard Rockers and their hometowns.

MetalHeads first album makes a return.

Metal fashion and how its changing.

Judas Priest and Bob Vylan's final face off.

Bring Me The Horizon claim metalcore's throne in Leeds

Metal heroes celebrate 5 years of Metal Allegiance

Dragonforce light up London's Roundhouse

While She Sleeps hosts in Manchester

From bulldogs to ducklings, meet heavy metals pets!

How London's Metal Masterpieces becomes a community hub.

Section Headings

Special Features

Live Shows

Metal News

Audio Visual Content

My idea for my audio visual content is to have interactive elements when switching between pages/sections of my website. This may be a still image of someone with a guitar that when clicked, changes the image to the guitar be struck and plays an audio queue. This idea may change (such as instead of a person, it be my brand logo that when click changes in some way) but i wish to keep the same concept of an interactive element between pages. Having an audio visual thing like this will be an original concept and give my website a uniqueness and interest the audience/user. It will match the ideology of my brand by positively representing metal by linking it to a "cool" and interesting idea that is well done and effective.

Photoshoot ideas

Again have my models be a much older and much younger individual to have a wide range and represent multiple social groups. Have one of my models pose as if they are about to strum a guitar and then have one of them just after strumming a guitar, will combine these to create my audio visual element. Will also have my models do typical metal poses such as staring at camera, sticking tongue, shouting etc to incorporate into my website or be a thumbnail for an article.

Possible Website Templates










































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Conclusion

Initial Research